- Individual – one-on-one sessions are available in person, by phone or via internet
- Couples – sessions with any two people (married, dating, living together or separately, parents, co-parenting adults, siblings, relatives or friends) are available at my office
- Family Therapy – sessions with any grouping of family members that is appropriate are also available at my office
- Clinical Supervision – available in individual or small group settings
Fees and insurance information can be found on the FAQ page.
I have experience with women and men of most ages – adolescents, young adults, adults and seniors from many different backgrounds with a wide range of concerns. I have specific training in the treatment of trauma and dissociation and have worked extensively with survivors of childhood abuse. In addition I am trained in:
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
These different approaches compliment each other well and allow me to create an effective integrated method of psychotherapy that is congruent with my personality. You can visit each of the pages above to learn more about these theories and techniques.